An attractively designed coupé that would appeal to a wide audience at an affordable price was presented to the public at the 1964 World Exhibition in New York. The Ford Mustang's appearance was explosive. Around 420,000 cars were sold in the first year. Fifty years on the Mustang now in the 5th generation, has not still lost any of its appeal. Classical design elements can still be found in the stylish retro design of these Pony Cars . Even the original basic concept was used: a lot of car for little money. The Mustang GT's V8 engine not only produces a convincing 420 bhp but also has a typical low bass exhaust rumble at low engine speeds.
An ideal model kit for beginners and people returning to the hobby: all body parts are pre-coloured. Further painting or decoration of body parts is not necessary but if required can be carried out according to the enclosed instructions.
- Multi-part fully detailed engine
- Two part chassis
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard
- Metal axles and chromed wheel rims
- Opening pre-mounted bonnet
- Rotating wheels
- A precise and detailed yet easily built model kit
- Comprehensive decal set with international registration plates (D, A, NL, F, B, GB, I, USA, RUS)